Graphtec FC2250 Flatbed Cutting Plotter
- Operates in horizontal or iInclined mode
- Includes Graphtec’s automatic registration mark sensor (ARMS)
- Dual head design: 500/1000 grams cutting force
- D-Cut software imports DXF data
- Cutting Master plug-in for Adobe Illustrator
- 0.118” (3mm) blade for cutting thicker material up to E flute
- New optional creasing tool for corrugated media
Our Inside Sales Representatives are available Monday - Friday from
8 AM - 5:00 PM Central Time. Call 800.835.2221 or email questions to email@example.com and we'll respond promptly with the answers you need.
Additional information links:
Graphtec’s Flatbed cutting plotters fulfill a wide variety of cutting applications where roll-feed cutting plotters are not suitable because of thicker substrates such as chip boards, paperboards, microflute, reflective sign vinyl and magnetic sheets or rolls.
For designers and engineers in manufacturing design, the FC2250 is an excellent choice. Graphtec’s flatbeds are capable of full cut through on media that doesn’t have a backing sheet and rigid card stock that cannot be bent.
The FC2250 large format flatbed cutting plotters are ideal for:
- Garment Pattern Cutting & Marking
- Shoe Pattern Cutting & Marking
- Package Design Prototyping
- Monument & Stone Sandblast Mask
- Industrial Films for Electronics
- Reflective Highway and Road Signs
- Offset Printing Blanket cutting
- Architectural Model Building
In addition to traditional flexible graphic materials, the FC2550's media capabilities include:
- Apparel patterns
- Compressed foam sheets
- Corrugated cardboards
- Packaging samples
- Sandblast rubber templates
- Stencils, gaskets
Graphtec FC225 Flatbed Cutting Plotters
|FC2250-60VC†||Graphtec FC2250-60VC (24" x 36")||$14,500.00|
|FC2250-120VC†||Graphtec FC2250-120VC (36" x 47.2")||22,000.00|
|FC2250-180VC†||Graphtec FC2250-180VC (36" x 68.5")||26,000.00|
|59000-050||Vacuum Pump Kit||2,250.00|
* MSRP does not reflect manufacturer allowances, promotions or dealer discounts that may affect price. Please call or e-mail our Inside Sales group for our best prices.
† Model requires Vacuum Pump Kit #59000-050 (sold separately) for media hold down.