Mutoh ValueJet Bio-Hybrid Printer
- Includes Mutoh’s Patented i²: Intelligent Interweaving Print Technology, that allows for increased print speeds and exceptional image quality.
- Max resolution: 1440 DPI
- Prints up to 120 sq-ft per hour
- Prints directly onto board(substrate) with thicknesses up to 10mm
- Prints on Coroplast, polystyrene, foam board, aluminum, composites, adhesive backed vinyls, wall covering and more
- Roll to roll capability
Our Inside Sales Representatives are available Monday - Friday from
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central Time. Call 800.835.2221 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond promptly with the answers you need.
Additional information links:
Finally a flatbed with brilliant results at a price you can afford, reaching speeds up to 120 square feet an hour in production mode. For the first time Mutoh brings you a printer you can use for both car wraps and rigid substrates. Mutoh’s ValueJet 1608HS – Hybrid printer prints directly onto corrugated plastics, polystyrene, PVC, acrylic, Polycarbonate, foam board, aluminum composite, banner, wall covering and more.
Mutoh’s MUBIO INK is recognized by the EPA Design for the Environment program. The ink is composed of 80% plant derived substances, contains no harmful VOC’s and has faster drying times. The ValueJet Hybrid features drop–on–demand Micro Inkjet Technology. It is a 4-color printer with a maximum resolution of 1440 dpi, and automatic media thickness detection. The MUBIO INK is available in 880 ml ink packs.
Mutoh ValueJet 1608 Hybrid Printers
|15702-0001||ValueJet 1608 Hybrid - 64” - 4 Color||$49,995.00|
* MSRP does not reflect manufacturer allowances, promotions or dealer discounts that may affect price. Please call or e-mail our Inside Sales group for our best prices.