Related Blog Posts

Vinyl Cut Striping Services

Custom stripes, created with precision, for your project.We can create the perfect striping style for you. ReflectiveTranslucentOpaqueMulti-ColorHOW CAN OUR ROLL... Read More

Striping For Fun & Profit

Studies show that 53.7% of the people who read this heading will read it incorrectly. It will be read as Stripping For Fun & Profit. Of that 53.7%, 26.2% will think about refinishing old furniture. The remaining 73.8%... Read More

3M™ Scotchcal™ ElectroCut™ Graphic Film Series 7725 Striping

2-mil cast, vinyl film

Product Features

  • Pressure-sensitive permanent adhesive
  • Same color on both sides
  • Transparent synthetic liner resists moisture absorption and static build up
  • Lays flat for easier assembly of multi-color graphics
  • Superior cutting as small as 0.25 inch (0.64 cm) and weeding
  • Ideal for prespaced and electronically cut, screen printed or used in narrow width thermal transfer printing systems
  • Expected Performance Life of 8 years (unwarranted period for unprinted film with no graphic protection, applied to a flat, vertical, outdoor surface)

Login or Sign Up For Savings!

You must be logged in to your account to view pricing.

Sign Up For Savings

Take it from our customers. We offer excellent quality, superior service, and next day shipping... at competitive prices.

Because we’ve been Doing Graphics Graphics Stuff Right Since 1956.

Gregory has the experience and expertise small sign shops need.